- Clare Haven Services – Supporting women and children in Co. Clare who are experiencing domestic violence
- COSC is the National Office for the Prevention of Domestic, Sexual and Gender-based Violence. The current primary function of COSC is to drive the implementation of the Second National Strategy on Domestic Sexual and Gender-based Violence 2016 – 2021 and Action Plan
- SAFE Ireland working with frontline domestic violence services across Ireland to provide state of the art and sustainable responses to women and children experiencing domestic violence in our communities
- ICTR is a membership organisation of charities, focused on creating a policy climate in which philanthropy can thrive – through a combination of taxation and regulatory reform.
- Women’s Aid Ireland Women’s Aid is a leading national organisation that has been working in Ireland to stop domestic violence against women and children since 1974.
- St. Paul Blueprint For Safety Developed by the City of Saint Paul, Praxis International, and the Saint Paul Domestic Abuse Intervention Project, the Blueprint for Safety is an innovative approach in criminal justice intervention to protect victims of domestic abuse and end intimate partner violence. It is a comprehensive response to domestic violence crimes, based on thirty years of community practice and research
- Praxis International – Integrating theory and practice – Praxis International. is a non-profit corporation, working toward the elimination of violence in the lives of women and their children
- Saint Paul Domestic Abuse Intervention Project – The Saint Paul & Ramsey County Domestic Abuse Intervention Project exists to eliminate domestic violence against women and their children, and the social and systems responses that condone oppression