Training, Research and Development Assistant
Haven Horizons is committed to bringing about the individual, family, community, and societal changes necessary for the elimination of relationship abuse and coercive control.
Haven Horizons focuses on primary prevention. We design and deliver accredited education programmes, collaborate on applied research proposals and promote evidence-based best practice prevention models. We work in partnership with a wide range of agencies and organisations to support integrated responses to relationship abuse and coercive control.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Design, deliver, and promote training courses and presentations on domestic abuse and coercive control using in-person, online and blended modes of delivery.
- Assist with collecting, tracking, reviewing, analysing, and summarising research data.
- Co-ordinate research projects timelines: budget, reports, and resources.
- Participate in planning and development meetings.
- Carry out other duties as required commensurate with the responsibilities of the post.
- A qualification in a relevant field of training is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant academic field is desirable.
- Master’s degree in relevant field is desirable.
- Detailed knowledge of the dynamics of relationship abuse and/or an understanding of gender, intersectionality or other social issues.
- Background in research projects.
The position will require evening and weekend work, a full clean drivers’ licence, and access to own transport. Haven Horizons will strive to provide a flexible working environment where possible. Haven Horizons is a registered charity and an equal opportunities employer.
Training, Research and Development Director
18 month contract with the possibility of extension (funding dependent)
*€30,000 - €35, 000 (pro rata) Hours per week: 30 to 37.5hrs (negotiable)
(*Salary is commensurate with experience)
Application requirements and closing date:
The completed application form must be e-mailed to: email@example.com by 25th November at 12.00 pm
Short-listing may apply. Interviews will be held on 9th December.