- Clare Haven Services – Supporting women and children in Co. Clare who are experiencing domestic violence
- National Women’s Council of Ireland (NWCI) is the leading national women’s membership organisation seeking equality between women and men.
- Women's Aid Ireland Women's Aid is a leading national organisation that has been working in Ireland to stop domestic violence against women and children since 1974.
- SAFE Ireland working with frontline domestic violence services across Ireland to provide state of the art and sustainable responses to women and children experiencing domestic violence in our communities
- MOVE IRELAND programmes for men who are violent and abusive to their partners
- ICTR is a membership organisation of charities, focused on creating a policy climate in which philanthropy can thrive - through a combination of taxation and regulatory reform.
- St. Paul Blueprint For Safety Developed by the City of Saint Paul, Praxis International, and the Saint Paul Domestic Abuse Intervention Project, the Blueprint for Safety is an innovative approach in criminal justice intervention to protect victims of domestic abuse and end intimate partner violence. It is a comprehensive response to domestic violence crimes, based on thirty years of community practice and research
- Praxis International – Integrating theory and practice - Praxis International. is a non-profit corporation, working toward the elimination of violence in the lives of women and their children
Power and Control Wheel