In 2013 the Charity Shop and Furniture Home-Store was opened in order to provide a vital source of income for the development of services.
AWARENESS, EDUCATION, TRAINING, RESEARCH
Preventing domestic abuse requires social change on a number of levels.
Education can support the changes in attitudes and beliefs that are needed in order for this violence to be thought about differently, and ultimately stopped
The charity shop which was initiated by Clare Haven (providing refuge and front-line services) is administered by Haven Horizons which is committed to the elimination of Domestic Abuse through development of Educational programmes, Research, Training and Awareness.
We now fund:-
- Educational & Training intervention programmes
- Skills programmes
- Blueprint for Safety
- Long term prevention programmes
- Prevention services for women and children
- Development of a Blueprint for Safety
- Clare Haven Front line Services ongoing operational costs
- Clare Haven outreach services